We are looking for an experienced video editor to join the team out of our office in Central London. Candidates should be knowledgeable about football as well as the lifestyle and culture which currently surround it. Expertise in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects is essential. Working knowledge of filming is also desireable, but not mandatory.
You’ll be tasked with helping to create, edit, write, storyboard and produce our new wave of content. Candidates should be entrepreneurial in their approach, looking to seize the initiative and bring new ideas to the table. This is a great opportunity for a hungry video editor to use their creative flair to help colour and inform the direction of one of the world’s biggest sports media platforms leading into World Cup 2018.
- Strong working knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Candidates must have a degree in broadcast journalism, film, media production, Visual Arts or related field or comparable work experience
- 3 years video editing and production experience
- Knowledge of, and passion for football. Knowledge of teams and players is preferential.
- Understanding of standards and best practices for optimizing video for web and online media
- Strong leadership skills and ability to help build and manage a team, as well as work closely with existing teams
- Be ready to work hard – working nights and weekends is part of the job
- Be flexible and cool under pressure. There will be quick turnaround times as working to tight deadlines is the norm.
- Be super creative and innovative with a great design sense
- Be meticulous, technical and organised
- Be a solid team player, always ready to go above and beyond the call of duty
If this sounds like you, then come and play with us!