We are looking for a senior esports Video Editor to join the team out of its Midtown, Manhattan office. Candidates should be extremely knowledgeable about all major esports games, tournaments, teams and players as well as having expertise in Adobe Premier and After Effects and possessing a strong technical background.
Minute Media Esports has recently signed deals to become official content partners of both ESL and Dreamhack. We are looking for just the right person to help create and lead a team of Esports video editors to edit, write, storyboard, and otherwise make full use of the video highlights and behind the scenes access our partnerships provide us.
- Candidates must have a degree in broadcast journalism, film, media production, Visual Arts or related field or comparable work experience
- Recommended 3 years video editing and production experience
- Knowledge of, and passion for Esports games, teams and players is a must. There will be a quiz to test your knowledge!
- Understanding of standards and best practices for optimizing video for web
- Strong leadership skills and ability to help build and manage a team, as well as work closely with existing teams
- Be ready to work hard, working nights and weekends is part of the job
- Be flexible and cool under pressure. There will be quick turnaround times for highlight packages, etc
- Be passionate about both video and Esports and be ready for the challenge of building our Esports video offering from the ground up
- Be super creative and innovative with a great design sense
- Be meticulous, technical and organized
- Be decent, kind and generous people ready to take on a huge challenge!
If you are a creative video editor with passion for esports – come play with us!