We are looking for a talented, creative, and football obsessed Social Media Manager to join its marketing team in Tel Aviv.
The Social Media Manager is a highly strategic role – essentially shaping and evangelizing 90min’s presence online – and will manage, develop and grow the brands social channels across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and others. As such, we’re looking for a star player who lives and breathes social and that can put in a MOTM performance 24/7.
– Providing the day-to-day management of of 90min’s social media channels, including posting, creating and optimizing content (individually and with internal teams), sourcing content, and interacting with fans and influencers.
– Building new relationships and partnerships with influencers and engaging with accounts across the football community on social.
– Bringing a more strategic and analytical approach to our social media presence, including managing the social calendar, quarterly strategy reviews, page performance analysis, competitive research, best practices & more.
– Creating/sourcing engaging content to be used across 90min’s social media channels.
– Aligning with internal teams such as commercial and editorial to ensure 90min’s brand goals/objectives are consistent across all channels and optimized per platform.
– Serving as the key point of contact for internal teams regarding social, will provide ‘continuing education’ re: best practices to relevant teams, and troubleshoot any issues that arise.
– Assisting with media buying campaigns for Facebook and other channels when necessary.
– After hours / weekend oversight. You will live and breath social, and when breaking news happens you’ll be all over it.
– Staying up-to-date with social media trends, experimenting with new features/products, and always try to optimize our channels to get the most out of our pages and fans.
You must have:
3+ years experience managing social media channels in a professional role, preferably at a publisher or sports/entertainment brand.
Intermediate to advanced level skills in Photoshop (video editing skills a big plus)
Experience using Google Analytics and Facebook Insights/Analytics to monitor campaigns and page performance
A bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism or social media.
You must be:
Absolutely obsessed with football and have expert knowledge of the sport and a knack for connecting with fans in our key demographic (teens and young adults)
A social media guru, knowing the in’s and out’s of each platform and what kind of content works where
A self-starter who can work independently and is capable of driving new initiatives and ideas end-to-end
A native English speaker with excellent grammar
Willing to go above and beyond week in, week out, which includes working non-traditional hours, nights, and weekends.