MinuteMedia is seeking a talented and professional Legal Consultant to join our growing global Company.
As the company Legal Consultant, you will assist in the management of the company’s day to day legal and regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have detailed and extensive experience working in a global company, including general contract, litigation, labor law and regulatory work.
This position will work directly with and support various key departments including finance, commercial, business operations, marketing, HR among others.
- Provides legal support for commercial procurement activities, as well as global third-party partnerships necessary for the sales deals.
- Work with various departments on a variety of legal contracts including NDAs, partnership, marketing and commercial agreements.
- Conduct legal research and interpret laws, rules, regulations and ordinances.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.).
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights.
- Handle complex global/regional legal projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Hi-Tech sector.
- At least 2 years of experience in commercial law within global high-tech companies.
- Preferably 2 years in-house work at a large law firm.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
- Ability to translate business requirements into contractual language, assess legal risk and work with vendors and partners to mediate significant issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal, drafting, communication, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational ability to handle multiple ongoing projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, business, negotiation and communication skills—you must be able to absorb complex legal issues and communicate these issues in a simple and understandable manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, including management of workload, response to deadlines, and proactive and creative thinking.
- Hebrew and English at mother tongue level.