Become part of a leading (and fun!) development team, using the latest technologies in the world of web development, such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and MongoDB; front-end MVC frameworks such as React, Flux and Backbone.js; exciting scaling solutions, and more.
Located in Ehad Ha’am st. , one of the coolest spots in Tel Aviv, MinuteMedia is a young company with people from all over the world, creating a rich and vibrant work environment which doesn’t stop at the end of the work day.
Your voice carries weight: our employees have the unique option to have a say on the future of the company – tech and business wise.
More than 70 million engaged users across our multiple platforms and growing very quickly.
* 3+ years of experience in web development
* 2+ years Node.js or equivalent backend development experience (Ruby on Rails, Python, Meteor.js, PHP)
* Experience in leading a development team in agile environment
* Experience with designing, building and maintaining complex web apps
* Experience in hiring and growing engineers, teams and products
* A team player who inspires and motivates the team to achieve goals
* Passion for the latest open-source projects, in all fields of development
* Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/Sass)
* Experience with modern front-end workflow tools (npm/webpack/gulp/npm scripts).
* You follow best programming practices and write maintainable codeApply: email@example.com