Front End Developer
Become part of a leading (and fun!) development team, using the latest technologies in the world of web development, such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js and MongoDB; front-end MVC frameworks such as React, Flux and Backbone.js; exciting scaling solutions, and more.
Located in Ehad Ha’am st. , one of the coolest spots in Tel Aviv, MinuteMedia is a young company with people from all over the world, creating a rich and vibrant work environment which doesn’t stop at the end of the work day.
Your voice carries weight: our employees have the unique option to have a say on the future of the company – tech and business wise.
More than 70 million engaged users across our multiple platforms and growing very quickly.
- Working closely with the Product Manager/Designer to ensure all technical possibilities are explored for bringing design to life.
- Deep understanding of responsive design and cross-browser/device compatibility issues.
- Designing and implementing end-to-end client-server features.
- Deploying features daily to production
- Writing testable, readable, modular and maintainable code
- Scaling our infrastructure
- Expert in building heavy web apps using modern frameworks and methodologies, especially React.js (or other vDOM engines).
- Expert knowledge with modern HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing responsive websites using modern layout techniques.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS) and scaffolding frameworks (Bootstrap/Foundation/Susy/etc.)
- Passion for the latest open-source projects, in all fields of development.
- Experience with modern front-end workflow tools (webpack/broccoli/gulp/etc).
- 1+ years Node.js or equivalent backend development experience (Ruby on Rails, Python, Meteor.js, PHP)
- Experience building a web site or a mobile application that people use, from scratch.
- Familiarity or experience working with cutting edge standards: ES6/7, FRP, Rx.js.
- Rich experience working in TDD and increasing code coverage
WE WANT YOU IF…
- You love challanges!
- You have your own coding style and lint all your code
- You contribute to open source projects
- You constantly adopt new and exciting tools and methodologies
- You’re obsessed about performance, security and beautiful design
- You’d passionately argue about spaces vs. tabs
- You wish to learn from your team mates
- You have knowledge and experience which we could learn from
- You prefer working in an agile environment with continuous delivery
- You choose the right tool for the job (not a one framework/tool kind of person)
- You’re not afraid of the command line