Creative Solutions Freelancer
Minute Media is looking for a NYC-based, Creative Solutions Freelancer to work on our 12up, 90min and DBLTAP brands. For this role, we are seeking a candidate that has a background in marketing or advertising to work alongside our sales team to ideate and execute advertiser campaigns across our platforms. Candidate must be a self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative environment and is willing to wear many hats.
Position will start with a 3-month freelance contract with the possibility of going full-time after contract is completed.
- Weigh in on the Minute Media (12up, 90min, and DBLTAP) brand positioning and strategy as it pertains to the U.S. market
- Spearhead internal brainstorms with content, sales, and product teams to conceptualize multi-platform marketing solutions for brand partners
- Assist in the creation of all U.S.-related sales and marketing collateral, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Participate in the media planning process during the pre-sale phase
- Uncover data-related insights for both client pitches as well as campaign recaps
- Serve as the liaison between client and internal stakeholders to get sold campaigns live
- Work with Ad Operations Department to optimize campaigns during flight dates, sending clients updates throughout, including (but not limited to) screenshot decks, etc.
- Work closely with product/tech teams to ideate, develop, and launch new advertising solutions and tools that keep Minute Media at the forefront of innovation
- 0-2 years experience in a related field and/or marketing/business degree
- Self-starter who is willing to wear many hats
- Highly creative, with an interest in emerging social platforms and innovative creative assets
- Knowledge of publishing/advertising industry is a plus
- Has an interest in U.S. sports
- Proactive and excited to work in a start-up environment
- Team player
- Proficient and able to juggle many projects at once