Ad Operations Executive
We are seeking a motivated and creative Ad Operation Executive to join our London team. The role is focused on assisting the Ad Operations team with all the ad operations within DFP Premium. As the Ad Operations Executive you will be part of a small, but very efficient global team and responsible for global campaigns across all platforms and languages; Desktop, Mobile Web, Mobile App and Video Products and 11 different languages.
Furthermore, working with development team based in Tel Aviv, Sales teams from NYC and Singapore, you will be working on multiple projects; like on boarding of new clients, partners and pushing the product into new ways of generating revenue. You will be excited about the media landscape and have an excellent grasp of your position within it.
Your ability to communicate information to all levels of technical espects, both internally and externally, will be key to your day to day. The operations team helps to qualify clients and troubleshooting so a creative and innovative mind is a must.
Specific Skills and qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience within an advertising team, working with DFP Premium
- Understanding of ad-serving eco system both publisher, agency or anything in between
- Knowledge of tags, inserting tracking macros, being able to optimise
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including advanced excel skills
- Experience with programmatic Eco System would be bonus
- Trouble shooting, reporting efficiently any issues
- Campaign Management (from beginning to end)
- Education to degree level preferable
Personal Attributes :
- Entrepreneurial passion, self starter and very hard worker
- Ability to communicate affectively with all parties, deal with ambiguity & provide clear direction
- Ability to be effective in start-up environment with high levels of autonomy
- Driven, ambitious & a clear ability to priorities & work to deadlines
- Passionate about digital / programmatic / data / mobile / social and intellectually curious
- Passionate about football is a bonus
- Communication: This operations team sits in-between the Direct Client, Programmatic Sales team and the Development team so communication is key. You should be able to articulate well and be able to pin point key stakeholders when assessing a client’s needs.